Thursday, March 1, 2007

addiction? i want it!

talk about an addictive personality! if there is something out there that is remotely cool, i gotta have it or do it. i can *never* go into something and do it half-way. it has to be all or nothing. do or die. sink or swim. flight or...ok, you get the gist. so here's (one of) my new addiction(s): photoshop. my mom is my enabler. she is teaching me some super cool things to do with pictures (and saving me the $900 i would have spent on a class) and this is my latest experiment:
this is the original photo


do you see how the color is fading from right to left? man! this is like totally cool!
and another original
this one makes me want to cry, i love it so much!

uh-kay uh-kay uh-kay (my imitation of joe pesci). last juan!

original

"night"

that's my queue to say good night gracie!
g'night gracie!

1 comment:

brianna saban said...

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooolio!!!!!!!!!


you gotta teach me sis!!!!

you gotta!